Tuesday, February 16, 2010

wreckage from the past


Do you remember a few years back when we were all at that party? When the birthday girl came in Miss K shot her with spray adhesive and we threw confetti at her. You knew her, I didn't. However, you invited us. So just a quick introduction and we were all instant friends. Remember when I picked the confetti off your neck and gave it to you, a pink heart. You said jokingly that I stole your heart and was giving it back. Har har. Do you remember when someone was playing around the stereo and played the Misfits? We were sweaty and tired from dancing around to the Murder City Devils, but we all put our arms around each other, held up our Heinekens and yelled "WATCHING YOU DIIIIIIIIIE!"

We were so punk rock then. Your leather jacket. My faded black hoodie that I still wear. All blood, sweat, and tear stains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home